- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 6h
- Category: Desserts
- 2 packages Oreo cookies (about 28 cookies)
- 75 grams (5 tbs) unsalted butter, melted
CHOC CHIP PEANUT BUTTER PIE FILLING
- 240 grams (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 110 grams (3.8oz) smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams (5.3oz) icing sugar mixture/ powdered sugar
- 250 milliliters thickened cream OR 8oz cool whip, thawed
- 150 grams (5.3oz) dark chocolate chips
- 200 grams (6.7fl. oz) thickened (whipping) cream
- 80 grams (2.8oz) peanut butter chips, divided
- 25 grams (0.9oz) dark chocolate chips
- Crush the cookies by hand or in a food processor and then pour the butter into the mixture and stir.
- Press the mixture into the pan. Chill for at least 10 minutes
- For the filling, whip cream cheese and peanut in a mixer using the whisk attachment, or with a hand held mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract, followed by the sugar. Whip for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly pour the cream into the filling gradually beat until combined. Whip beat on medium until thick and creamy. Alternatively you can fold in Cool Whip until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Spread filling into the pie crust. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Whip remaining thickened cream on high until light until forms soft peaks. Spread over the pie filling.
- Melt 65g peanut butter chips in the microwave in 20-30 seconds increments at 50% power. Drizzle over the top of the pie. Sprinkle remaining peanut butter chips and milk chocolate chips to garnish.
- Chill for 6 hours or overnight prior to serving. Store in the fridge, covered with cling wrap at all times.