- Prep Time: 40m
- Cook Time: 16m
- Total Time: 2h
- Yield: 36 cookies
- Category: Cookies
- 250 grams (8.8oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon bubblegum flavouring
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and flavouring. Mix well. Mix dry ingredients and add a little at a time to butter mixture. Mix until flour is completely incorporated and the dough comes together.
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 30 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 165°C / 330°F degrees.
- Using a one tablespoon scoop, or ice-cream scoop, make ice-cream scoop shapes, and cut off excess with a bread knife.
- Bake on baking tray lined with parchment paper for 16 minutes or until just beginning to move with ease on the parchment paper
- Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire cooling rack.