Not so scary Halloween cake!
We love Halloween. It’s our absolute favourite holiday. Here in Australia it’s not really a big deal, but at our house, we always throw a party!
Last year the party was a little more fright, a little less cutesy. But this year I wanted to make a cake that the littlies would adore, and everyone who jump at the chance to grab a slice.
So this is what I came up with, and the girls loved it. I must say a massive thank you for all the sweet messages on social media. I was in a car accident. No broken bones, just terrible whiplash, some bruising, and in need of lots of rest. The outpouring of support from you guys was just so sweet, and I truly appreciate every message. xo
• Two 6″ round cakes – Vanilla cupcake recipe
• Buttercream 1kg(2lb 2oz) – Sweet Buttercream
– 333g (11.7oz) Pink (Americolor Electric Pink) – http://amzn.to/2dxD9b
– 333g (11.7oz) Orange (Americolor Electric Orange) – http://amzn.to/2dJQ39x
– 333g (11.7oz) Purple (Americolor Electric Purple) – http://amzn.to/2dihJxy
• Spatulas – http://amzn.to/22KYzEG
• Scraper – http://amzn.to/1Tc5oc
• Turntable – IKEA
• 10″ Round cake board
• Lots of candies