This rainbow rosette cake is super easy to make!
Rainbow cakes are just fun! Everyone loves them, and this one is extra special, because I used all my favourite food colors to make it.
I get lots of requests to share my favorite gel food colours, because finding that perfect shade can be next to impossible sometimes! So I made a rainbow cake of sorts, but what I really wanted to do with this tutorial, was share just how I achieve the colors I use in lots of my creations. So I have a pretty pink, the perfect yellow, a gorgeous teal, sweet blue and a bright purple.
I hope you guys like this video, and remember to comment with what else you would love the learn!
• Three 7″ Cake layers
• Sweet Buttercream 1.75kg (3lb 14oz)
– 500g (1lb 1oz) Pink (3 parts Electric Pink and 1 part Fushia) – http://amzn.to/2dxD9bp and http://amzn.to/2dxBZwJ
– 375g (12.3oz) Yellow (Americolor Lemon Yellow) – http://amzn.to/2dihmmW
– 250g (8.8oz) Teal (3 parts Americolor Teal and 1 part Turquoise) – http://amzn.to/2d7TnbF and http://amzn.to/2d4FVJn
– 375g (12.3oz) Blue (Americolor Electric Blue) – http://amzn.to/2d1MHMI
– 250g (8.8oz) Purple (equal parts Electric Purple and Regal Purple) – http://amzn.to/2dihJxy and http://amzn.to/2dihJxy
• Spatulas – http://amzn.to/22KYzEG
• Scraper – http://amzn.to/1Tc5oc
• Five 12″ piping bags – http://amzn.to/1VqsEJy
• 1M piping tips – http://amzn.to/20N0oQB
• Turntable – IKEA
• 8″ Round cake board