This is my new fave cake!
I love floral scented cakes. My vanilla bean and rosewater cake has been a favourite of ours for years. This time I’m pairing lavender with a rich white chocolate ganache, and I think it’s safe to say, we have a new favourite around here.
• Cake and ganache filling – see above
• Buttercream (see above)
– Blue (Americolor Electric Blue)
– Pink (Electric Pink and Fushia)
– Purple (Electric Purple and Regal Purple)
• Spatulas – http://amzn.to/22KYzEG
• Scraper – http://amzn.to/1Tc5oc
• One 16″ and three 12″ piping bags – http://amzn.to/1VqsEJy
• 1M piping tip – http://amzn.to/20N0oQB
• Turntable – IKEA