Is this the biggest Peeps bunny ever?
Giant ‘Peeps” Bunny! Isn’t this the coolest Easter treat ever? A giant marshmallow of bunny-ness. This was so fun to make.
I used one and a half batches of my strawberry marshmallow recipe
• 9″ x 13″ cake or roasting pan
• Non stick spray
• Powdered/ Icing Sugar
• Large saucepan – I would use a larger one next time for sure, as it did try to overflow)
• Small rolling pin
• Cornstarch/ cornflour
• Black modelling chocolate, or fondant – see how to make modelling chocolate (https://youtu.be/A8TMVFdVc28)
• 1A piping tip, or small round cutter
• Peeps template – see how to make a template in more detail (https://youtu.be/17CDwLnjLLg)
• Large 12″ x 18″ cake board