This cake truly is an abstract work of art.
This is a super fun fondant cake, that couldn’t be easier to make. Got a plain fondant cake and 20 minutes? Then you can create a painted masterpiece that you can eat!
SUBSCRIBE HERE ~ http://bit.ly/cakestyle
Photos by the incredible Renee Bell – http://littlegirlswithgreatbigdreams….
* ganached and fondant covered 6″ and 8″ round cakes, stacked (both 6″ high
* Pink food color – 3 parts Americolor Electric Pink 1 part Wilton Rose)
* Yellow food color – Americolor Lemon Yellow
* Orange – 3 parts Americolor Electric Orange 1 part Wilton Creamy Peach
* Purple – Equal parts Americolor Super Black and Wilton Violet
*clear alcohol (Vodka) or lemon juice
* paint brush
Music thanks to http://www.bensound.com/