Incredibly beautiful buttercream flowers.
Learn how to create gorgeous buttercream flowers with us, and make this beautiful cake. We love making pretty floral cakes, and this is one of our personal favourites.
SUBSCRIBE HERE TO YOUTUBE
* 8″ round smooth buttercream cake (smooth buttercream – https://youtu.be/BXm6wc7xSz8)
* Sweet Buttercream – http://youtu.be/D64OhiUe4f4
– 1.7oz (50g) Wilton Creamy Peach
– 7oz (200g) light shade Sugarflair Pink
– 7oz (200g) darker shade of Sugarflair Pink
– 7oz (200g) Americolor Electric Purple and Regal Purple
– 3.5oz (100g) Americolor Avocado and Mint Greens
– 7oz (200g) Plain buttercream colour
* 6 Piping bags
* 5 couplers
* Piping tips No. 2,104, 352, 406
* Flower nail
* Cookie sheets
* Parchment paper squares
Tammy LaPenta says
It’s just beautiful! I am going to give this a try. May I ask, can I ice my cake in Swiss Meringue Buttercream and make the fliwers out of American Buttercrean or the recipe you refer to. And can I freeze the flowers and if so for how long?
Thank you very much!
Yes you can make the cake, and even the flowers in SMBC. They don’t freeze too well in that the petals get water spots at times. Esp the darker colours.
I would like to give this a try how do you take the flower off the flower nail without messing it up you don’t show in the video
You just life the paper off. You see it in a few more of the videos.